Eastwood Collieries’ Male Voice Choir love to sing for an audience and have established a reputation for delivering excellent performances at all our concerts. Over the years, the choir has helped many organisations raise much-needed funds and provided a great evening’s entertainment at the same time.
Private functions are also catered for and many people have engaged the choir for parties or memorial concerts.
WE HAVE STARTED SINGING AND PRACTISING TOGETHER AFTER A TWO-YEAR BREAK DUE TO THE PANDEMIC. WE HOPE TO BE ABLE TO ACCEPT BOOKINGS SOON – PLEASE CONTACT US FOR THE LATEST NEWS…
By booking Eastwood Collieries’ Male Voice Choir, we can help you to:
– raise money for your charity, organisation or church funds
– celebrate a special occasion
– enhance a commemoration or memorial service
We will undertake to provide:
– a choir of between 30 and 50 voices, with Musical Director and Accompanist
– a compere
– monologues/readings if required
– our own electronic keyboard (fully PAT tested)
– a varied programme of music adapted to suit, within reason
We will ask you to provide:
– a suitable venue with an area for the choir to leave coats and gather together
– appropriate mains electric points for the keyboard
– light refreshments, if possible, for audience and choir
– an audience
– appropriate advertising
How much will all this cost?
Engaging the choir will require a fee to be paid but the last thing we would want is for your event to make a loss. The choir is a registered charity and depends on member subscriptions and performance fees to keep making excellent music. Therefore, please talk to us about how we can help you maximise the proceeds from your event by exploring profit-sharing or standard fee options.
We can provide you with a truly splendid evening’s entertainment!
Complete the contact form below and take the first step towards booking the choir. This data will be emailed directly to ECMVC. (Make sure you tell us you’re not a robot!)